The CMS 3.1.0 release has multiple new features, especially features that close the gap and bring the new user interface very close to having all the capabilities of the classic CMS.
- Added a number of missing features to the new user interface: The new UI that was made to be the primary UI in version 3.0.0 contained the majority of features in the classic CMS UI, however, it was missing some advanced features that the classic CMS UI had. Many of these missing features have now been added, check other details below.
- Navigation panel improvements: The navigation panel for the new CMS has a number of improvements including links to the Scope AR help center, CMS version display, and more intelligence about what pages are visible based on the user’s license.
- Added a new API schema documentation site: Previously, we used an API documentation tool that automatically documented the API schema and its parameters. This tool had to be discontinued due to security concerns and users have missed it. We have now replaced it with a a more secured tool that generates a documentation site without security issues.
- Added a scenario session list and a call history list to user profiles: User profile pages now include tables for all the scenario sessions that the user has generated and for all the calls that the user has been a part of. This makes it easy for users to find the sessions and calls that they want to see the details of, check other details below.
- Prevent remote assistance screenshot emails from being sent to guests: Previously, screenshots were sent to invalid email addresses for guests. This is now corrected. Guests are not to receive screenshots taken during remote assistance sessions.
- View Call Session details from the Calls page - Ability to view details for call sessions (recordings and feedback) by clicking the call session ID on the Company Calls page.
- Direct link to images and recordings in Remote Assistance email Notification - Clicking the “Visit this link to see the status of other call recordings” link will show all saved views and recordings from the call .
- Admin's ability to delete a call session - Admins can now delete call session details through the Company Calls page.
- Admin's ability to view users' scenario session history - Admins can now view a user's session details from the Company Users page.
- Admin's ability to view call history for a user - Admins can view the call session history for a user from the User's Profile.
- Update to Company EULA under Company Info - We have converted the EULA page into a tab under Company Info page. An Admin can manage the EULA - edit the title and 1body, delete and reorder the EULA.
- Update to Company SSO settings under Company Info - We have converted and updated the SSO page under Company Info page. An admin can now choose the provider name and enter details specific to their domain.