- Using Wireless Bluetooth earbuds - Best Practices for using your Wireless Bluetooth earbuds for a Remote Assistance Session.
- Using docking station - We are aware of docking stations adding another sound device which Windows directs audio to for a remote assistance call. As a result, there is only one-way audio transmission. We are actively working to provide a fix for this known issue.
- Computer Settings - Verify that your audio devices (speaker and microphone) are connected and in working order. Ensure that your device isn't accidentally connected to a Bluetooth or wired headset.
- App permission: Ensure that the WorkLink App has Camera and Pictures permissions enabled on the device.
2. Internet Connection: Check your network speed by running a speed test. You can find the network requirements here: What are the internet network requirements for WorkLink?
3. WorkLink App Diagnostic Window: Tap on the Setting menu and navigate to the diagnostics window.
- Make sure the diagnostics window values are green and under parameters detailed here in this article: WorkLink: Diagnostics Window.
- Try a remote assistance call with an alternate network, e.g., if you are using WiFi, try a mobile hotspot to isolate the issue.
4. Network Configuration: If you experience both audio and videos issues, then the root cause is likely network configuration.