Guest accounts are temporary access accounts for Remote Assistance. An admin should follow the steps below to configure guest license expiration:
- Sign in to the CMS.
- Click on "Company Info" >> "Settings".
- Configure guest accounts settings, then "Save"
The above settings imply that:
- Guest Invitation Expiry and Guest License Expiry is independent of each other.
- Guest Invitation Expiry starts when the invitation is sent.
- Guest License Expiry starts when the User has accepted the license.
- For example, If your Guest invitation expiry is 7 Days and Guest license expiry is 1 day that means that the guest can accept the invite in 7 days but the license will expire 1 day from the time guest has accepted the invite.
Read more: WorkLink: Guest Invite Feature.