You can now launch/view a scenario on any of our supported devices using a public access link or QR Code.
- This feature allows your company to share specific scenario(s) with individuals who are not in your company or who have not been assigned any WorkLink license.
- As a WorkLink licensed user, you must sign/log out of the WorkLink Application on your device to use a public access link or public QR code
- This feature is compatible with WorkLink App version 2.10.8 and above.
How to launch a scenario with Public Access Link
Paste the access link on your browser e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and follow the prompt.
- Get from Microsoft (For Windows users) - This will take you to the Microsoft store to download the WorkLink App if you have not already installed it.
- Launch WorkLink - This will launch the WorkLink App if already installed on your Windows device and take you to the assigned scenario.
- Android and iOS users are to tap on the link to access the assigned scenario.
How to launch a scenario with a Public QR code
Scan the QR code with your device camera.
- Tap the "GetWorkLink.com" prompt. You can install the WorkLink App before scanning the QR code, otherwise scanning the QR code will take you to the respective app store to install first.
- This applies to Android and iOS devices.
As an Administrator, watch the video below to learn where to find the Public Access Link.
NOTE: The supported browsers for launching Public QR Code and Public Access Links are Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. Firefox is not supported at the moment.