For shared projects between two or more authors, if two (or more) authors are in the same project:
- Both authors can make changes to the project.
- Both instances of the project will be saved independently, distinguished by time stamps.
- The progress made in the projects will not be synced in real-time.
Our team is working on refining shared projects in near future.
Current best practices on shared projects:
- Make sure that you communicate with the team members before they make changes to a project.
- If your team is not going to make changes in the project and only want to review the project, they should disable auto-saving and not save the project manually.
We will update this article once we have a more refined approach for shared projects.