This article summarizes the following:
- WorkLink Create - How to use a Camera as a preset for Interactive Mode.
- WorkLink App - How to view your project in interactive mode.
How to create a camera for interactive mode
- By default, when creating a new project, an Interactive Mode Camera will be created in the Default Step. But you can also create a new camera in the Step Hierarchy in case it was deleted over time, Right click > Camera.
- (optional) To easily create a camera view based on the active Scene View, you can click the right camera button in the Object Properties > Transform section.
Tip: the left camera button allows you to apply the camera values to the viewport, so you can easily fly to that position.
- To use this camera as an interactive mode preset, enable the "Use for Interactive mode" preset.
- When Simulating, you will see that the camera will fly to this preset once you enter the step.
How to view your project in Interactive Mode
|AR Supported devices (IOS/Android)||Windows devices|