This article summarizes the typical AR Content Lifecycle Management. See details below:
- Import - This involves importing assets to be used for your project. As an Author, you need to log in to WorkLink Create to create Work Instructions. Here is how to import assets (CAD models, Images, Videos) to the Asset Library. Also, see how to import/create CAD materials.
- Author - This involves working with your imported model(s) to build Work Instructions. Learn more: Video - How to use WorkLink Create to build AR Work Instructions.
- Publish - This involves making your finished work available on the WorkLink App. You can publish your project online or offline, depending on your needs. Learn more: How do I download the WorkLink App from App Stores?
- Consume - This involves viewing/launching the published work on any of our supported devices. Here is how to load published Work Instructions.
- Collaborate - This involves working with others or providing guidance using the published work instructions as your reference. With the WorkLink Remote Assistance, an expert can add AR work instructions or training content to a support call whenever it’s needed. See how to launch a scenario on a Remote Assistance call and how to initiate a Remote Assistance call from within an active scenario view. You need a Remote Assistance License to use Remote Assistance.