- Scope AR API now supports returning attachments - The Scope AR API can now return the URL link to attachments that are part of a call of a scenario. Attachments include screenshots, recordings, photos, and other file attachments. Learn more about Scope AR API.
- (Beta CMS) Data analytics page now includes data about call feedback - The Analytics page on the beta CMS now includes graphs and summary data about the call feedback that has been received from call users. Learn more about Scope AR CMS Analytics.
- User permissions are now applied to Scope AR API mutations (edit commands) - Now, the user's permissions are used to provide the appropriate access to execute edit commands (mutations). This allows users to insert, edit, and delete data through API equivalent to what they can do in the CMS web user interface. Learn more about Scope AR API.
- API queries are now required to have pagination clauses - To prevent queries from accidentally or intentionally having enormous datasets that can cause server overload, some API queries must now include "first:" and "last:" pagination clauses. Without these clauses, the query will return an error stating that these are required. Learn more about Scope AR API.
Note: This change will require all users of the Scope AR API to update queries for this new requirement, or else their existing queries will no longer work.
- When a scenario or group is deleted, Scope AR API returns Nulls
- Company admin and Scenario analysts did not have permission to step data
- (Beta CMS) Company data not being updated after being edited
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Support team through the Scope AR Help Center.