We are excited to announce the release of WorkLink Create 2.7.0. This version is a completely new look and a major quality of life update. Details below:
- Updated windows system with workspaces, dockable and tabbable windows. Learn more here.
- 2D Quizzes in Forms Editor. Learn more here.
- Forms now support multiple select questions.
- Now possible to trigger URL links through object triggers.
- Many improved tooltips.
- Added 19.5:9 aspect ratio to UI preview.
- Use Shift + Right Mouse Button to pan on 2 mouse button setups.
- Timeline information now shows in bottom info bar.
- Focus to active step when using Page Up/Page Down hotkeys or creating a new step.
- Focus on object after selecting and cancel search.
- Increment arrows uses more practical values.
- UI editor user experience is much improved.
- Added text content to option and header label for easier identification.
- Improved export window.
- Create up to 5 columns for options in Title Menu template and custom option templates.
- Improved UI for setting up Object Trackers.
- Simulation mode now respects UI preview aspect ratio.
- It's now possible to resize a camera preview window.
- Autosave is disabled during simulation mode.
- Changed default shortcut for Play Pause Timeline to "simulate from active step".
- Duplicating 3D Text displays correctly immediately.
- Fixed an issue with creating object trackers.
- Improvements to styling in the Asset library
- Highlight spheres not correctly loading.
- Styling issue for displaying larger hierarchy structures in the “Replace Project Asset” window.
- Issue with Continue Step Reversed.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team through the Scope AR Help Center.