We are pleased to announce new updates to the WorkLink Create. This version focuses on major feature release, improvements and defect fixes.
- Form Editor: Ability to create 3D Questions, Multiple Choice and Multiple Select for Quizzes.
- Asset Library: Asset Library now shows Assets In Use, which groups all assets used in your active project.
- Object Properties: Numeric increment arrows now follow the same increments defined in Snap Settings.
- Onboarding user flow/help has moved to the help menu.
- Various quality of life improvements to 2D quizzes.
- User preferences in the Welcome Screen are now stored across sessions.
- Step Hierarchy > New icon for model roots that have no mesh of their own.
- Saving issue with Target Objects in Triggers.
- The viewport Navigation Cube is now layered in front of 3D data.
- Windows and iOS modifier keys could wrongfully display in menus > in Preferences.
- Keyboard Shortcuts, Restore Defaults issue.
- Insets not displaying in the Content Template.
- Crash while performing "undo" after texture assignment on a material.
- Issue with multi selecting objects with different materials in the Default State and restoring modified materials assigned in a step back to the "Default State" material.