The Content page displays all scenarios and catalogs record for your company.
You can do the following on this page:
- Launch WorkLink Create: Clicking on the "Launch WorkLink Create" button will redirect the user to the authoring platform, on a new tab.
- Upload Scenario: Clicking on the "Upload Scenario" button allows the user to upload a scope file. You can give it a name, description and provide access to group(s) as desired.
- 5 Most Used Scenarios: This itemizes the 5 most used scenarios in your company and the number of session for each scenario. Click on the scenario name to view a more detailed report of the date/time of session, user, session ID, duration, access link/QR code, group access, etc. You can also edit the scenario from here.
- Recently published scenarios: This itemizes the five most recently published scenarios, as well as the date/time of publishing.
- All Scenarios: This itemizes all published scenarios in your company. It shows the scenario name, author, sessions, published date/time, access link/QR code. Click on the scenario name to view a more detailed report, you can also edit the scenario from here.
- Launch WorkLink Create: Clicking on the "Launch WorkLink Create" button will redirect the user to the authoring platform.
- Create Catalog: Click on "Create Catalog" to create a new catalog. You have the options to give it a name, external ID and external name. You can also make the catalog private or public here.
- All Catalogs: This page itemizes all available catalogs in your company. It shows the Catalog name, created/modified date, number of scenarios per catalog, the status (public/private) and the access link/QR code. Click on a Catalog name to delete or edit the catalog and add scenario(s) as desired. You can also filter your list by Origin group and date range.
Learn more: Managing Catalogs - Add/Remove Scenarios.