As an Admin, follow the instructions below to view details of a user's most recent activities/sessions.
- Log in to the CMS.
- Click on Users in the side-navigation bar, then click on the user.
3. You will see the most recent scenario sessions and recent calls for the user:
- Session ID: This is a unique description/number assigned per session for a specific user for the duration of the user's activity.
- User: The name of the user.
- Duration: The time spent per session.
- Type: The type of session i.e. Work Instruction.
- Progress: This shows the progress level in percentage.
- Version: This shows the version of the published work the user accessed. For example, v1 is the first version published by the author, if the project is modified and republished on Create, it becomes v2.
- Date: This shows date and time of the call.
- Duration: The time spent on the call.
- From: The name of the Technician i.e. The user who initiated the call.
- To: The name of the Expert i.e. The user who received the call.
- Images: The number of screenshots (if any) taken on the call.
- Recordings: The number of recordings (if any) taken on the call.
- Feedback: This shows the user 'satisfaction feedback icon.
4. For Work Instruction session, click on the "Session ID" to view or download the session data for the session.
5. For Recent Calls, click on the name under either "From" or "To" to view the user's profile/recent activities.