HoloLens 2 is a pair of mixed reality smart glasses developed and manufactured by Microsoft. HoloLens 2 is compatible with the WorkLink App.
Install WorkLink App on HoloLens 2 (ONLINE)
- Access the Start Menu by holding up your wrist;
- Tap the little Microsoft logo with your other hand, and the Start menu will pop up;
- Select the Microsoft Store app;
- Once the Store app opens, type and search for WorkLink by Scope AR;
- Select Install on the application's page.
Un-install WorkLink App on HoloLens 2
- From the Start Menu
On the Start menu or in the All apps list, gaze at the WorkLink app. Tap and hold until the menu appears, then select Uninstall.
- From the Microsoft Store
Open the Microsoft Store from the Start menu, and then browse for the WorkLink app to uninstall. On the Store page, each application that you have installed has an Uninstall button.
Install WorkLink App on HoloLens 2 (OFFLINE/SIDELOAD)
Download the .appxbundle file from the Scope AR CMS: Downloads > Setup > click on the link labeled “Install for Windows Store App (Offline, HoloLens Support)” > this will download WorkLink_HoloLens_UWP.zip
You need to enable the Windows Device Portal to sideload apps on HoloLens.
Once the Device Portal is active, follow these instructions:
- Ensure any existing versions of WorkLink on the device are uninstalled.
- Access the Device Portal and navigate to the Apps page.
- Under the Install app heading, for App package select the “WorkLink_x.x.xx.x_x86_Master” (Open box icon).
- Select 'Allow me to select framework packages' checkbox>>Next>>Browse.
- Open Dependencies folder>> ARM64 folder>>Select "Microsoft.VCLibs.ARM64.14.00.appx" file.
- Hit "Install/Go" and wait for the install to complete.
- Getting around HoloLens 2 - Microsoft.
- Offline Installation: Side-loading WorkLink App on HoloLens 2 via App Installer