Company Admins are responsible for managing the CMS. This involves user administration, scenarios and calls management, analytics, etc.
As a company admin, sign in to the CMS to view the following:
- Company Info: The Overview shows the list of all admins in your company and the number of used and available license for your company. The Scenario and Calling EULA is managed under the EULA tab while the Single Sign On is managed under the SSO tab (if applicable)
- Users: This shows the list of Employees (users) in your company - Their name, username, email, job title, group, license and the status of their account. You can add a new user from this page. You are also able to view the list of guest users here.
- Groups: This shows the list of groups in your company - It breaks down the name of the group(s), the number of members, scenarios, etc. You can add a new group from this page.
- Downloads: This allows you to choose, download and install the current version of the WorkLink App on your device.
- Content: This page displays all scenarios and catalogs record for your company. Learn more: Content page.
- Calls: This page displays history of calls made by users. Learn more: Remote Assistance Calls.
- Analytics: This page displays analytics for calling and scenarios in your company. Learn more: Analytics