As a single user, you can record the work instruction displayed on your screen exactly the same way you would record any other display on your iPhone/iPad.
Follow the steps below to create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone/iPad:
- Log into the WorkLink App
- Open Control Center, tap , then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Go back to the WorkLink App to view your Work instruction.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, tap or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
- Go to Photos , to view your recording.
Note: If you do not see the record button in Control Center, go to Settings > Control Center, then tap next to Screen Recording.