WorkLink has in scene tools that can help improve workflow. Users can customize their scene view depending on their production needs.
The top right Scene info, will show you how many nodes you have currently selected, as well as their combined bounding box size in world space.
- Resets the scene camera to its default position.
- Move the scene camera so that the selected objects are in view.
- This is for perspective projection. It sets the projection mode to orthographic.
Split Scene View
- This allows you to split and expand the scene view into two separate views vertically or horizontally.
- This shows the top, bottom, front, back, left and right views of a scene Object. It adjusts the camera view depending on preferred view angle. Click and drag Marquee for available views.
- Displays the bounding box size of the current selection. Can be turned off/adjusted under Edit > Preferences > General > Scene View