You can configure the default settings of major functionalities in Create using the Preferences windows. Preferences can be accessed under the "Edit" tab.
Available Options under Preferences
- Autosave - Allows you to enable and disable the Auto-save setting. Auto-save interval can be set up in minutes.
- Units - Allows you to configure Unit display in Centimeters, Millimeters, Inches, Feet, Yards and Meters.
- Import Size - Allows you to set up Image and Video Import size.
- Timeline Editor - Allows you to set up default timeline and timebar length in seconds.
- Timebar Properties - Allows you to set up default highlight sphere color, diameter and object color.
- Timebar Display Colors - Allows you to set up colors for Event invocation, object color, fade object in/out. highlight sphere, animation playback, translate, rotate, rotate around pivot, scale, video playback, audio playback.
- Callout - Allows you to set up default Callout size and the default Callout Offset.
- This can be used to enable/disable the display of sequence connections, header connections, options connections, insets connections, cancel connections and connections flow for your project.
- This can be used to assign shortcut keys to major tasks in Create. These include: Transform Gizmo, Camera Utilities, Camera Movement, Window, Scenario, Simulation, Timeline and Object Visibility.