The Project Health window will warn an author when there are potential issues/malconfigured entry fields in the project that might affect the end user experience, both in usability and performance.
The Project Health window will display a warning or error for these occasions:
Warning for missing targets
- Camera inset is missing a target camera
- Custom Material in Standalone or Device visibility is missing a material
- An Object's action is missing a target
Warning for performance impact
- An image is attached to a disabled inset
- Total asset size of assets used in a Project exceeds 200MB
- Triangle on a step is count over 2 million triangles
- Object/node count on a step is over 5,000 objects/nodes
Error messages (failure to publish)
- An AR Object Tracker is missing a a target object
- A step has a graded question, but there is no Quiz Results UI template
When your project is healthy, a "Project Health OK checkmark will appear in the bottom toolbar of Create.
If any of the criteria of the Warnings or Errors are met, these will be displayed in the bottom toolbar as well.
When you click on this area, the Project Health window will automatically open to show you the issues.
Hovering over a warning will display the suggested resolution as a tooltip.
Clicking on the warning will open the corresponding step and window, so the author can easily fix the issue.
Once the issue is resolved, the warning or error will be removed from the Project Health window.
Errors will prevent the author from publishing:
Clicking the "View Errors" button will open the Project Health window as well.