We are pleased to announce the release of CMS version 3.18.0. This update has multiple new features and bug fix. Please see details below:
- Ability for company admins to be able to disable the app upgrade prompts: This release adds the ability to turn off the upgrade prompts in the app when a new app release is added to the CMS. This is particularly useful for customers who are using MDM systems to distribute the app and want to decide when to push new app versions. In this case, they do not want the app to notify the user and direct them to the app store.
- Audit trail (Company licensing and settings): This release adds more audit trail events for changes on company licensing and all the company level settings.
- Audit trail (Guest invites and deletions): Audit trail events now also include any guest invites and deletions of those invites.
- Audit log retention policy: A retention policy can now be configured for your company to specify how long the audit trail logs are to be stored and displayed.
- Additional configuration for SAML SSO setups: We have now added new configuration settings for the SAML SSO integration. This allows the ability to customize which paramters are sent to the IDP system to allow for the IDP to recieve the parameters that it is expecting based on its configuration.
- Support for SSO with Azure MFA: The IDP protocol version we were using is older and does not support using MFA. The protocol has now been updated to a newer version.
- The FROM and TO fields in the call logs were both pointing at the callee.