The CMS 3.2.0 release has multiple new features and bug fixes. See details below:
- Added bulk user invite - Check out article: Bulk-Add Users on the CMS.
- API Tokens - Previously, to use the CMS API, users would need to use their own user’s authentication token to authenticate the queries issued to the API. This was problematic since user tokens expire every 30 days and when that user leaves the company or changes roles it would break any integration setup with that user’s token. API tokens now solve that by providing a non-expiring token that is configured for the company and not connected to a specific user. These tokens can be created and deleted at any time by a company admin. They allow access only to the API and not to any other part of our system. You can create, edit or delete API tokens under Company Info.
- User-defined webhooks - Webhooks are a key part of our strategy to integrate with other systems. Previously, when users wanted to set up integration with our system, they would need to request Scope AR to create a webhook for them with their specifications. We have now added a display to the CMS that allows company admins to configure their own webhooks for their integrations. This puts the power of integration into the hands of our users. This can be found under Integrations.
- Added more device information in session details - The Scenario and Call Session details pages are now displaying more information about the devices that were used in the session, including device model, manufacturer, OS, and OS version.
- Updated Content details with better indication of public scenarios - When displaying the content details, it was not very clear when a scenario was being shown because it is configured as a public scenario. We have now added a column to the table display if the scenario is a public scenario.
- Display timestamps with time zone details - There are many places when timestamps are shown and sometimes it wasn’t clear what time zone it was being shown in. We are now displaying timestamps in a standard format throughout the the CMS which includes the time zone indicator.
- Added pending licenses to the Used license count display - There is a table on the company details page that shows the license counts available to the company the count of the licenses in use. We had now also included in the used counts, the licenses that have been allocated to invited users that have not yet accepted the invite. This completes the entire picture of license usage for the company.
- Sessions are now able to have a type independent of the scenario type - All scenarios are authored to have a specific type of session when the scenario is ran. However, there are times such as when a guest runs them, that the session has a different type than the scenario was configured for. This requires the session to not just inherit from the scenario but to have its own type that is inherited but can be overridden in certain cases. This has now been implemented and this type is now displayed in the session details.
- Several small permissions changes and small bug fixes.