We are pleased to announce the release of WorkLink App version 2.17.0. This update contains some new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for free movement to nudge: Previous releases added a new and improved nudge system. This system provides for easy movement along the various axes. This release also adds the ability to freely move the placement in any direction during the nudge operation.
- Improved flow for deeplinks: When loading a scenario with a QR code, there were some specific situations where the user experience was confusing. This was particularly true when logged in and scanning a public catalog in another company or when not signed in and loading a public catalog. The user experience has now been improved to make this experience much more intuitive.
- Support for enabling scenario links in the UI menu: Support for the menu items in the UI screens to be able to jump to another scenario. This would allow users to click on a menu item or a header link to go to another scenario. This feature requires a Create version that contains this support.
- UI Editor (Support for camera and video insets): This functionality adds support for camera and video insets to be used in the new UI Editor. This further extends the UI Editor limited availability release.
- Support for iPhone 15 Pro Max: The iPhone 15 Pro Max was previously shown in a very high resolution causing all elements to be very small. The resolution that the app uses for this device has now been adjusted so that it appears in the expected size.
- Document sharing not working in Android 13 or 14: When using older versions of the Android OS, the document sharing functionality is unable to load documents. This has now been resolved.
- Nudge fine adjustments are not aligned with gizmo: When using rotations on the nudge gizmo, the fine adjustments arrows in the nudge panel would then appear to be broken as the adjustments would not move the object in the direction of the gizmo. The fine adjustments have now been changed so that they move in the direction that the gizmo axis is currently pointing. This should be more in line with what users are expecting it to do.
- HTTP Proxy advanced settings not being saved properly: When setting the HTTP Proxy advanced settings, these settings would only be saved when the app is already connected to the CMS. This is problematic when the settings are required for the app to connect to the CMS. This has now been changed so that these settings can be saved anytime.